5.09.2013

when she came, lesser care.

i use to think she really is trying to care for me. but now, nope. not anymore.
just because one day, another girl came into both our life. the girl use to have everything prefect around her. but now, nope. after he left her. and she is very sad. so she started to care so much about her. and me? started to be left out. she might still care for me. but its different now. really different. ( is not that i'm jealous. ) but really, feeling someone caring for you and slowly she doesn't and get betrayed. that feeling. it sucks alot. >< even when she see me, she just waves. but when she see that girl, she waves, smile & even asked her about her problems. she might she care about me. but sharing the 'care' with someone else. == even when she wrote note for me, its long. i never thought she would get a note from her. but she did receive a note from her. i didn't care much actually. but the problem is. the note was much much much more longer than mine. ): yes. she might be prettier, cuter, more prefect than me. but caring for others doesn't related to their appearance right. i shouldn't care so much now. "caring too much, hurts more." i know she wouldn't care for me much anymore. not anymore. so, i also shouldn't care much.

just thanks to those who had being there for me whenever what happened. those that asked me to stay strong. (': i promise i'll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment