7.28.2013

deep inside her heart.

-short post after so long-
what're promises when in the end you're still going to break it?
idk how many people had promised me they won't leave me like how others do yet in the end, they still left.
left me alone to face my problems alone.
you blamed me for being too unreasonable, bossy, selfish. but have you ever thought why would i came to this stage? it's because whenever im too caring to those i really treasure, they all left me in the end. you understand the pain? the pain caused. i know. ill never be good enough for anyone. but im not perfect. nobody's prefect. maybe there's. but im me. stop comparing me with others. with her.
spare a thought for me please?
sometimes you don't know but your words can killed someone. though it's a joke.
and even though i doesn't show it, deep inside, ill always remember what you had said.
i had enough. can i just break down and tell others im tired. but others will be like ' tired of what? attention seeker. ' -.-


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry i didn't trust you..
    Dont leave me..
    I really love you.. <3

    ReplyDelete