4.27.2013

thankyou letter ♥

just a short thankyou letter for those that cares alot for me . (:

LiXuan .
my best sister in PRSS. thanks for everything that you had done for me! really. i'm sorry if i never treasure the things you had done for me well. but from now on, i'll promise to treasure them. and horhh, stop the things that i tell you through whataspp. since you already promised me. must keep the promise :D and if you have any problems, whataspp, message or call. i'll be there. reallyy. you means alot to me. reallyy. ♥ and horhhh , last long. :p i love you♥
Jane .
my best sister for life. thanks for everything you had done for me. i know you have alot of problems. but never do silly things anymore. remember, you're not living in this heartless world alone. you have me, Kowee. don't keep everything to yourself and act happy infront of everyone. you can break down infront of me, of us. i promise i'll be there. if you need me. never never give up on your problems. jiayouu for mye. stay strong! you're not forever alone. there's people that cares for you, like me! iloveyouuu
Kowee .
my awesome sister. A.W.E.S.O.M.E! lol. thanks for everything! never do silly things for him or others. rich girl. xD i always think you're a girl with no problems but until i saw those scars.. i'm wrong. so if you have those same problems again, free to find me. stayy strong(: all the best for your mid-year exams. i love you alot.
ZioZio .
my best senior & jie in volleyball. ♥ hehehe , just saw your post on your blog. :p thank you for sending me those long & encouraged messages... (: and everything you had done. appreciated lots. i'll love a girl with scars. ♥ really. i like the way you're now. i know you have alot of problems too. stay strongg. somedayy, everything will be alright. "smile and be positive. " by ziozio. hahaha. you so pretty & cut . i jealous. >< anyway, jiayouu for your mid-year exams! iloveyouuu.
Felicia .
my best senior in volleyball. thanks for everything that you had said and done to me. "a girl who will never be good enough for everyone" you're good enough for me alreadyy. (: anywayy, i might not be the one you trust or what.. but reallyy, if you have any problem, please free to tell me... (: stayy strongg^^ all the best for your mid-year exams. you so pretty. i so jealous >< iloveyouuu.
Leonidas .
my kor for volleyball. hehehe, thanks for keeping what i say to you to yourself and everything you had done for me. i'll remember what i promise youu, so don't worryyy. stop keeping your problems to yourself.. remember to tell me about it when you're free. :D jiayouu for your mid-year exams. continue to stay strong (: i love you as a korkor.

a really big thankyou for them♥ without them, i might still be the girl who do silly things to herself. so, a big big thank you!! from now on, i promise to treasure the times spent with you guys. ♥ iloveyouguysss . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment