12.08.2013

jealously.

you know that feeling of your best friend with another friend? you can't do anything bout it.
you saw them together, yet she ignored you.
you cried infront of her, she doesn't care anymore.
you whataspp her, she gives cold & short replies.
what can you do about it? you don't have any friends anymore. without her, is like a life without a heart. can't survive at all..
but what can you do when everyone's blaming you..? do you know that feeling of you feel like cutting but you can't. but who'll even cares? no one will.
what'll you do..? cry..? die..? or try your best to earn the friendship back? what if the friendship can't be earn back anymore..?
she's going to work tomorrow.. despite you telling her that factory have not registered.. do you still think that the friendship is able to be earn back..?

1 comment:

  1. I'll always be here for you, even when de whole world turn against you,leave you, I'll always be here for you, to let you rest on my shoulders, to let you talk about your problems into my ears and I'll help you to give you suggestions on how to solve de problem. baby, stay strong!! never cut anymore!!! I'll always be here for you, if you want cut, cut me!! de person who always love you! ♡ -stupid bearbear

    ReplyDelete