6.06.2013

happybirthdayy. ♡ x













to my dearest baobei, CHLOECHEN. x
yesterday was your birthday. 050600. so here's a short yet sweet letter for you. (:
don't cry after you read this short letter. :p hehehe, just kidding lahh. :D

happy birthday baobei. ♡ x
stay pretty, cute, chiobu, awesome & most important, stay strong, alright.
i'm sorry i didn't follow you guys out to celebrate your birthdayy. ):
i'm sorry for treating you so bad. ><
i'm sorry for everything.
thank you for everything you had done for me. x
lets continue to create more memories together with jane too.
lets go to WWW during this holiday.
ask jane & jovin also. but no ryan & huihwa please. ._.
and please, continue to stay strong. <:
you're doing good right now.
smile more, alright?
i want to see a bright, happy & hyper chloe againn. x
remember, me & jane will be always here for you.
no matter how far are we, we're still there for you.
8numbers away, anything call me.
i might not be able to answer the call immediately, but i'll call you back afterwards.
stay strong for the sake of me, your loves one. (:
don't ever cut again, alright?
and, i love you. always. ♡ x
smile more chiobuuu. :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN. x

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry i didn't trust you..
    Dont leave me..
    I really love you.. <3

    ReplyDelete